Monday, September 25, 2006

Blogging, Fun Way of Learning

While I was reflecting on my expectations on blogging, I realized how they are similar to what it really is. I knew blogging was going to be a great and very fun experience, I think it is very interesting that people around the world can see what you write and can make. Although it is very fun, sometimes it's hard to maintain it. You need to be always publishing comments and posts, and always updating it. Also, you need to be aware of always publishing things with appropiate language, and without spelling mistakes.

I feel very good about having a blog. I think it is very fun that I can say to a person to type my web direction and they can see all what I have posted. Also, it is more easier than going everywhere with a journal, and get tired of writing, while in the computer, you type and type and never get tired.

My feeling has only change a little since the begining. Although I always knew it was going to be fun and easier, sometimes it's harder than I imagined.This is so because you don't know what to write, and if you make a little mistake or so, everyone is going to see it. Or, if you want to say something but don't want others to see it, you can't post it.

The technical aspects, are something designed for kids. For example, inserting pictures, is something easy, and blogger makes it that way so that kids don't have problems in such things. Also, adding links to your blog is not as difficult as I thought it would be. It is something easy that leads you to something more specific.

Something surprising of blogging is that everyone can see what you post. As soon as you post something, all the world can see it and post you comments.

Posting comments is also another good thing. Little by little, I have been learning how to make better comments each time. It feels good that other people can give you advices by posting comments without even knowing you. Finally, making a blog was something I would always be proud of.

No comments: