Monday, September 18, 2006

An Exaggerated Story!

I just read a story called Three Skeleton Key. Although it was a "scary story" it didn't scare me, but it was very interesting. It reminds me to an experience I had. One day I was at a friend's house, and out of the sudden a rat came. We were very scared and had to brought another person to kill the rat. The worst is that I was with my scariest friend, she scares herself with some stupid things. As I was reading the story, I realized how we formed a pandemonium because of a little rat, while other people don't say nothing about a big rat. This was very different from the story, because in the story there are hundreds of rats, while in my friend's house there was only one.

I wonder why the author exaggerated to much. If I was the author I wouldn't exaggerate so much in the part where it says that there where so many rats they covered all of the light house, this makes it look more fiction, and for my opinion I like realistic stories better. The good thing about this story is that it intrigues you of what is going to happen next. While my teacher read the part that the ship was wandering around the key I was very intrigue of what was going to happen next. At the end I really like it, so I think I didn't waste my time reading it, so I really recommend you Three Skeleton Key, a good story I read in my English class.

2 comments:

MaRiA JoSe said...

Isa you remeber the story we wrote in 6 grade that is supolst to be scary its like this one.

Anonymous said...

loser