Saturday, September 23, 2006

Maria Sharapova


This gorgeous young lady, is known as the third best tennis player in the world in the category of women. She was borned in April 19, 1987 in Russia.

It has been a rumor that Sharapova has been dating another tennis player called Andy Roddick, but he says they are just friends. They are often called "Rodapova" for their awesome power in the sport. Roddick is the image of Lacoste, while Sharapova wears Nike at the court.

Maria Sharapova just won the 2006 US Open. The final was against Justine Henine-Hardenne. This final was won 6-4, 6-4 by Sharapova. Sharapova weared a black Nike dress.It had a neckline of crystals at the front, and an ovaled whole at the back.

Trivia:

Residence: Bradenton, Florida
Place of Birth: Nyagan, Siberia, Russia
Height: 1.88m
Weight: 68kg

3 comments:

MaRgUi´S BloG!! said...

Hello isa, this makes me think about many things. It hepls me understand that if people whant to reach a drem they can make it. also I agree that she ir a great player.

natalia y. said...

Hi isa!
woww so young and look how she advances. I also think that she is a very good tennis player and I think sometime I could be like her too....who nows....
ps:Goooood post!!!

Valeria S. said...

Hi Isa!
Your post is great. i also think that she is a wonderful tennis player. I love the dress that she weared in the final game. Did you know that the dress she weared, in the game they auction the dress, I think it was to help poor children but im not certain.