Tuesday, October 24, 2006

♫♥First Draft!♥♫

I placed my view on the window at Caroline's room. I could see the murallas, and feel the hot sun in my face which entered from the big window. I placed my bag back at Caroline's pink bed. "Finally my mother decided to let me have a sleeppover," I said. My mother had never gave me permission to sleep at a friend's house. After long hours of making her realize why not, she finally gave me permission. My friends Marissa, Katherine, and Caroline were talking about fashion; their passion. I also loved fashion, but I had the opportunity to look by a window and see the centro of the beautiful city I lived in. We were the only ones at Caroline's house exept for her little brother, Mark, who was always playing jokes on people.

We were all having fun, it was all perfect until the thing that started the problem occured, Caroline said, "Hey girls, I am going to the bathroom, I'll be back in two minutes, do whatever you want to have fun." The worst of all was that the bathroom was outside the room.

When Caroline left, we were still having fun and getting fashion tips from Katherine, the most fashionable girl in the world! We opened Caroline's closet, and got out all her clothes. We put them on and made Katherine put make-up on us and made us some beautiful hair styles. Then, we started making a photoshoot by ourselves, all with the awesome camera Marissa had. I was wearing some pink clothes, which is my favorite color. Marissa, was wearing shorts and a black t-shirt. Finally, Katherine was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt with a wide belt. We all loved our clothes, especially Marissa who said: "Oh, Katherine, thank you so much, you are very fashionable, I wish I was like you." Our make up was really good, when Katherine grows up, she is going to be a cosmetologist, and a very good one. But for me, the best and pretiest of all, were the hair-styles, I am obsesed with the hair stuff, and each time I can do so, I go to the hair salon so they can make me the blower. We were having lots of fun until something stoped us.

The door of Caroline's room opened very slowly. We were very, very scared, I was the one who fealt more fear; I am the most fearful person in this whole world! "Katherine, I am very scared, I feel as if someone, a ghost or something was outside the room." I said. Katherine ignored me, and said I was telling stupid things. At first, we thought that it was just someone joking, so we continue hearing Katherine who said:

"The total-look is so out in fashion, but the shorts are so in!" Katherine wasn't scared at all, and she continued talking, and talking about fashion. Marissa, wasn't so scared, but she still felt some fear. We decided to ignore the opening door and continue talking about fashion.

Then, we heard footsteps by the room, but it couldn't be anyone at the house, because Caroline was without shoes, and Caroline's parents were not at home (only Mark, who we believed he was sleeping). It was 11:00PM, and Caroline was still at the bathroom, we were very worried. We decided we were going to be valiant and go out of the room, especially, Marissa who said: "Hey girls, don't be chickens, I am very corious, lets go and get Caroline." I was thinking it, although I was very worried for Caroline, inside, I felt lots of fear and couldn't imagine all what could happen if we left the room. Finally, Marissa and Katherine convinced me, and started telling me all those reasons we should go out, starting by the one which was that Caroline was outside, and we didn't know anything about her. When we were all set to go, something horrible happened.

The lights when on and off really fast, and no one was turning them off! We were very scared, and this time, we weren't going out of the room for nothing in the world, especially me, who this time, didn't had to think it twice, I was definetely not leaving the room. By this time, nothing worst could happen, I felt so bad inside myself, I should've not left Caroline leave the room. But this part, the part I am going to tell you right now, was the scariest and most awful experience I had ever had in my whole life! Something with a white blanket on top, and a candle in it's hand entered the room making the scariest sounds I had ever heard. My friends and me, couldn't speak, we were in shock and couldn't say nothing about what was happening, we were all hugged and very scared at the floor!

The next thing that happened was that the thing, got off the blanket, and you will never believe it, it was Caroline! "Hey, don't get scared, it was all me!", Caroline said.

"Ok, ok I'll be sure that next time I don't scare you ok?"

She had been playing a joke on us, she is a very joker person. I felt a relief inside me and began thanking God in my mind it was Caroline and not anything else. Now, we were safe, and so was Caroline.

"But, how did you do all those scary things?", I asked.

"The door I pushed it with a ribbon so you couldn't see me, it was very hard, because you were always turning back to see if I would arrive any sooner. In the footsteps part, I put a tape recorder in which before, I had recorded the sound of footsteps, that was Mark's idea. Finally, the lights I controlled them from the fuse box of the house." We were all impressed on the imagination of that girl, although we were very scared, we congratulated her for having such an immagination. From that day and on, I have been having less afraid than I had always been.

No comments: