Saturday, October 28, 2006

My 11th Birthday Party!

My 11th Birthday Party is remembered by everyone because it was a party with lots of music and lights. It was in a big room, and it had Halloween deocrations; my birthday is almost the day of Halloween. In that ocasion, the goal for my party guests was to dance in the dance floor. I remeber that at first, anyone wanted to dance, but then, little by little, people began geting animated and started dancing.

The food for this ocasion, was the delicious pizza of Club Cartagena, and cake from Patricia Beron. Obviously, candies were also included in the Menu, not only because it was my Birthday, but also because it was Halloween. At the end of the party, there was many cake leftover, so I took it to my house to keep celebrating my Birthday. Everyone was satisfied with the Menu, even my little sister, who enjoys eating only certain food.

I had an awesome time at the party, we danced and singed a lot. But definetely, the best was opening the gifts at the end. I received lots of gifts! I could not complain, I had clothes, shoes, accesories, and more. I was very happy, and wished that the party wouldn't have finished.

This birthday was celebrated thanks to my parents, who gave it to me with all their effort. From the invitations to the celebration all was excellent. In addition, I had the support of my family to choose each detail that the party needed to look better. For example, the deocration of the party was excellent,it was all related to Halloween. It will never be enough the "thanks" to thank my parents for this awesome party. In addition, it will never erase form my memory.

1 comment:

Isa M. said...

Isa I certainly remember of that awesome party, we had to go disguised. I went as a punk girl and you were dressed as Gatubela. Your costume was awesome! MY little sister on Tuesday is going to be disguesed of that for school. She is a very good fan of you she loved your costume.