Friday, October 06, 2006

Rosario Islands

The Rosario Islands are a place were you can go and relax yourself. The sound of the ocean makes you feel tranquillity; it is a very satisfying feeling. There, you can do many things, go scuba diving, go swimming, ride donut and many other things. I am going to tell you about an experience I once had.

Last Novembrinas, I went to Gabriela’s island. She is a good friend of mine, my parents and her parents are also very good friends. The first day we arrived at 2:00 P.M. As soon as we got there, we went into the ocean. It was delicious; it was cold and very clear. A few hours later, we rode kayak around the island to take a look how was it. About at 5:30 P.M we went to the Aquarium. There, we gave food to the dolphins and took a look at other animals. Once we got to the island, we took a bath and then eat dinner. After dinner, we played Monopoly and other game. Finally, we went to bed until the next day.

The following days were similar to this one, except that our parents decided to rent a donut. We passed almost all this days riding donut, scuba diving, and riding kayak, it was very fun! At lunch time we had, fish, which is delicious, or meat, chicken etc. The food part was very good, all food was delicious. At nights, we went to the top part of the island, there we took a look at the stars and watched for falling stars, it was very cool. After a whole week of being at the islands we returned home. I was very tired!

3 comments:

Pau I said...

Hi Isa! This post made me think about one time I went to the islands too! I had a great time there! Great post!

Juan David A. said...

Hi Isa it seems that you had a wonderful experience and that you enjoy it. It remembered me when I was in San Andres and I went with my friends Sergio, Daniel, and Miguel scuba diving and Kayak. Wonderful job Keep it up.

sari15 said...

Isa!!! your post make me think when I go to Punta Iguana on here you can do all he things you do on the Rosario Island. Overall you have a very good vocabulary and I like your post.