Monday, October 09, 2006

My Worst Holiday!

Last year, I had a terrible holiday. I went to Barranquilla, for a party my parents had. 1-Arriving to the hotel, we discovered the air conditioner wasn't working. The room was 2-hot, dark, and small. 3-Ow, It was horrible! 4-Under the bed, I found an enormous cockroach! 5-When we went down to the lobby, we went directly to the restaurant. The only thing I liked there were 6-french fries, meat, and coke. That wasn't healthy, and I imagined the food much better than it was. When my parents went to the wedding I had an awful time. 7-I watched a movie, I played a game, and I ate dinner. The movie I watched was the worst, it was scary and then in the night, I couldn't sleep. I lost the game, like always, I always loose in Monopoly. Last, the dinner was awful, the pizza was cold, ugly, and had to much cheese. Finally, I slept until the next day. (It was still hot)

When I woke up, I was sweating, and so was my family. We asked my parents to tell us about the wedding. My parents told us that the guests of the wedding arrived 8-by car, by taxi, and on bus. My parents went on foot, they arrove to the wedding very, very sweat, as they were in the moment they were telling us the story. They also told us that the food of the party made my mom feel bad. After this awful trip, we promised ourselves, we weren't returning to that hotel never ever!

1-Introductory Participial Phrases
2-Series of Modifiers
3-Interjections
4-Introductory Prepositional Phrases
5-Introductory Adverb Clause
6-Series of Objects
7-Series of Independent Clauses
8-Series of Phrases

No comments: